Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from Family Fun. What a cute idea for Halloween!
Make and share this Daddy Longlegs Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- 12 ounces chocolate frosting (canned)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate sprinkles (jimmies)
- 24 pieces bassetts liquorice allsorts, will be used for eyes, so look for ones that when cut have a center
- 8 ounces black licorice (the thin "string" kind)
- Frost the cupcakes with chocolate icing and cover with sprinkles.
- Press the eyes into place.
- Use scissors to cut eight 4-inch pieces of licorice for the legs (for each spider).
- Holding all of the legs together in a bunch, bend them in half and crease.
- Push the end of each leg into the cupcake to resemble spider legs.
Loved these so much fun! The title says Daddy Longlegs and in the instructions it says to cut 8 legs for each spider... so I went with spiders legs and cut 8 for each of my cupcakes. Fun and easy to make and they look GREAT!