1 hr 15 mins
This Lasagna has been created by me to enhance the flavors found in the common lasagna through the addition of pepperoni, sausage, and extra cheeses. If you like cheesy, meaty, and flavorful lasagna that can be prepared in a short amount of time, Dadderella’s Simply Fantastic Lasagna is for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar classico four cheese pasta sauce
- 10 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1Mix up the first 7 ingredients to create the cheese filling and set aside in fridge until ready to use.
- 2Brown the sausage and ground meat, adding a teaspoon of garlic salt while browning the meat.
- 3Drain all the fat.
- 4Place the meat mixture back in a saucepan and slowly add the jar of Classico Four Cheese sauce.
- 5Add all the other ingredients for the meat filling and simmer on the stove, partially covered, for about 1/2 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 6Place the noodles into boiling garlic-salted water and cook until soft when poked with a fork.
- 7When the noodles are done, drain the noodles and rinse off with cold water so they can be handled easily.
- 8Spray the baking pan with a non-stick spray and put a layer of noodles down on the bottom of the pan. It is OK to cut some of the noodles to fit into the pan if they do not fit whole.
- 9Spread half the cheese filling over the noodles, then half of the grated mozzarella cheese on top of that, then half of the meat sauce over the mozzarella cheese. Ensure the meat sauce covers the cheese entirely.
- 10Next add a layer of Pepperoni across the whole layer of meat sauce.
- 11REPEAT layers one more time (noodles, cheese filling, mozzarella, meat sauce, then pepperoni).
- 12Top the final layer of pepperoni with the rest of the grated mozzarella cheese.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into it.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dadderella’s Simply Fantastic Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.8
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 1556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese pasta sauce