Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is a cleaned up recipe from a certain food and family magazine. After tasting all brands of veggy burgers, I have found the Boca brand tastes most like a beef burger.
- You will need a fry pan with a lid for this recipe.
- Cook the onions broccoli pepper and garlic in a fry pan with one-tablespoon water until the onions are translucent.
- Add the rice, chili powder and spaghetti sauce to the pan. Stir to mix the all of Ingredients
- Place the Boca burgers on top of the mixture and cover with lid.
- Cook on medium high for around 5-10 minutes.