It is a cleaned up recipe from a certain food and family magazine. After tasting all brands of veggy burgers, I have found the Boca brand tastes most like a beef burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a fry pan with a lid for this recipe.
- 2Cook the onions broccoli pepper and garlic in a fry pan with one-tablespoon water until the onions are translucent.
- 3Add the rice, chili powder and spaghetti sauce to the pan. Stir to mix the all of Ingredients
- 4Place the Boca burgers on top of the mixture and cover with lid.
- 5Cook on medium high for around 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad Doesn't Know Its Vegan, Hamburgerless Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 752.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g