Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this to go with some Crock Pots Ribs (Beef, Pork, Deer, Elk)
Make and share this Dad BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 473.19 ml stewed tomatoes
- 14.79 ml liquid smoke (Hickory or Mesquite)
- 0.5 ml red chili powder
- 44.37 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 9.85 ml table salt
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 0.5 ml Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml white vinegar
- Puree the Stewed Tomatoes( we use tomatoes we canned from our own garden). Then add ingredients from top to bottom in this order and vary to taste. after all ingredients are combined allow to simmer on low heat for 25 to 45 minutes and start tweaking the recipe to your own taste. I usually simmer mine the day before at least 4 hours and up to 8 hrs and add up to 3/4 cup of water through out the process but never all at once. chill over night and use in the crock pot, in the oven or on the grill.