Recipe by neese
It took alot of adding and substituting ingredients to get this guacamole recipe just the way I like it! Hope you enjoy, everyone else seems too!
Top Review by ShortyBond
I did not eat this guacamole... I asked my dad to rate it, because I personally don't like guacamole. He gave it 4 Stars. :) He said it was really good. I'm on the search for the perfect guacamole recipe, so I may make this again... I'm not sure yet.
- 2 avocados
- 1⁄4 cup diced white onions or 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 finely diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or 1/2 finely chopped and seeded jalapeno pepper)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocadoes, remove pit and scoop out --place into medium sized bowl.
- Mash avocado well with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled with Tortilla chips.
- Note: This dip is better chunky, so resist the temptation of sticking everything in a food processor!