Recipe by hjunkman
Yep! You heard right. Pig's Stomach Recipe. If you want to try something different and this is Different. But it is very good. Every person who has try it,tells me it is good. Just have a few beers and try it. Old fashion butcher shop,has the pig stomach or can get it for you.
- 1 large pig stomach
- 1 large onion
- 1 large bell pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 cups potatoes
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 lb pork spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix In A Bowl -- Chop Onion-Green Pepper-Celery-Potatoes-Parsley-Black Pepper.
- and Salt---Mix well in a bowl,Than Add Bite size pieces Of Sausage And Spareribs,in the bowl, mix again.
- Stuff Pig's Stomach with the above mixture and close with cooking clips.
- Place pig's stomach in a large pot.
- Add water until stomach is covered. Cook 45 Minutes--Than remove and place it in a frying pan,add butter and fry both sides,until lightly brown.
- After that, take out of frying pan slices up and ENJOY!