Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rohlik is a typical bun that you can buy on every backery in the Czech Republic. Make your own rohlik with ease and enjoy your breakfast with taste of heart of Europe!!
- Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a big bowl.
- Add frankly warm water and make a soft dough quickly by fork and hand.
- Leave 5 mins and in the meanwhile prepare a baking tray.
- Divide the dough into 6 to 8 smaller portions and make a roll dough of each.
- Place them on the baking tray, cover with cloth and leave for 40 minutes in warm place until double their size.
- Preheat the owen on 200°C and bake rolls for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Put them out and spread a bit of butter on the top of rohlik and sprinkle with sea salt or poppy seed. Enjoy.