Recipe by fildin
Rohlik is a typical bun that you can buy on every backery in the Czech Republic. Make your own rohlik with ease and enjoy your breakfast with taste of heart of Europe!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a big bowl.
- Add frankly warm water and make a soft dough quickly by fork and hand.
- Leave 5 mins and in the meanwhile prepare a baking tray.
- Divide the dough into 6 to 8 smaller portions and make a roll dough of each.
- Place them on the baking tray, cover with cloth and leave for 40 minutes in warm place until double their size.
- Preheat the owen on 200°C and bake rolls for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Put them out and spread a bit of butter on the top of rohlik and sprinkle with sea salt or poppy seed. Enjoy.