1/5 Photos of Czech Rohlik (Roll) Baked in Oven
Rohlik is a typical bun that you can buy on every backery in the Czech Republic. Make your own rohlik with ease and enjoy your breakfast with taste of heart of Europe!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a big bowl.
- 2Add frankly warm water and make a soft dough quickly by fork and hand.
- 3Leave 5 mins and in the meanwhile prepare a baking tray.
- 4Divide the dough into 6 to 8 smaller portions and make a roll dough of each.
- 5Place them on the baking tray, cover with cloth and leave for 40 minutes in warm place until double their size.
- 6Preheat the owen on 200°C and bake rolls for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 7Put them out and spread a bit of butter on the top of rohlik and sprinkle with sea salt or poppy seed. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Czech Rohlik (Roll) Baked in Oven
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g