Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from one of my friends that she included in their church cookbook. Her dad served this at his restaurant for many years. Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) kraft coleslaw dressing
- white pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 head cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Mix vinegar, sugar, coleslaw dressing, salt and pepper. Let set an hour in fridge so flavors develop.
- Pour over shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Add the 2 tablespoons milk if seems too thick.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.