Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook & Kitchen Reader.
- 3 large lipton tea bags (tags removed, see note)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate, thawed
- maraschino cherry
- Place the tea-bags in a pottery or glass pitcher, and pour 2 cups cold water over them.
- Bring a kettle with 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Pour over the teabags and cover the pitcher with a small plate.
- Steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the teabags, add the sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to the tea and stir in the lemonade until dissolved.
- Add the cherries before serving.
- Serve over ice.
- Note: Lipton--family size.