Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Pillsbury "Add a gory Halloween effect to breakfast with our one-eyed dish made with an egg and refrigerated biscuit!"
Top Review by cynthia912
This was a really fun recipe, but the only problem is that my custard cups were too small to hold the egg and the biscuit. Next time I will use half a biscuit per custard cup.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Lightly grease 8 (6-oz) custard cups with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- Press biscuits in bottoms and up sides of custard cups, rolling edges to form rim on each.
- Break 1 egg into each cup.
- Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown and egg is cooked through.
- Spoon ketchup into small resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Cut small hole in 1 corner of bag.
- Squeeze ketchup onto each egg to make it look like bloodshot eye.
- Serve warm.