Source: Pillsbury "Add a gory Halloween effect to breakfast with our one-eyed dish made with an egg and refrigerated biscuit!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- 3Lightly grease 8 (6-oz) custard cups with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- 4Press biscuits in bottoms and up sides of custard cups, rolling edges to form rim on each.
- 5Break 1 egg into each cup.
- 6Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
- 7Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown and egg is cooked through.
- 8Spoon ketchup into small resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- 9Cut small hole in 1 corner of bag.
- 10Squeeze ketchup onto each egg to make it look like bloodshot eye.
- 11Serve warm.
Nutritional Facts for Cyclops Eyeballs
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 729.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g