Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is Almas Parkar's winning recipe from y'days Thursday magazine.
Make and share this Cuttle Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Stir-fry the finely chopped onions gently.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste as soon as the onions turn brown.
- Add the tomatoes and stor-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add all the spices and salt.
- Add the fish.
- Allow it to cook for 5 minutes adding approximately 2 cups of water.
- Transfer this mixture to a pressure cooker with the cuttle fish and add 1.
- 5 cups of water.
- Allow it to cook for 15 minutes at a stretch.
- It is finally ready to be served.
- Serve in a bowl with fresh corriander for garnish.
- Serve hot.
- This can be served with chappatis and rice.