Recipe by Trish Cernonok
These are all the rave at my Easter Dinner party!!! I got this recipe a long time ago from Bon Appetit and can't find it online so thought I'd post on here for everyone to enjoy
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use canola)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops, 1-1/2 inches thick
- fresh mint sprig
- jalapeno jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and let stand 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in both oils in thin stream. Cover and let stand 1 day.
- Place lamb in shallow baking dish. Whisk marinade, then pour over lamb; turn to coat both sides. Let stand at room temperature 2 hours or chill overnight, turning occassionally.
- Prepare grill (high heat) or preheat broiler. Arrange lamb on grill. Barbecue about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter. Brush with marinade and garnish with mint. Serve immediately, passing jalapeno jelly seperately.