1/1 Photo of Cutout Cookie Decorator Icing
Suze K's Note:
This frosting works well on decorated cookies because it hardens when cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar into mixing bowl.
- 2Combine milk, corn syrup and vanilla, and blend.
- 3Add liquid mixture to powdered sugar and mix thoroughly.
- 4Add softened butter and blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- 5Divide frosting into several cups, and add food coloring to each. If using liquid coloring, add a little more powdered sugar until it reaches good spreading consistency.
- 6Spread onto cookie with knife, or place in zip-loc sandwith bags with the corner nipped off 1/16" to pipe onto cookies.
- 7Decorate with sprinkles or colored sugars.
- 8Once cookies are decorated, place on flat surface to allow frosting to dry. Store cookies in covered container.
- 9NOTE: Differences in humidity may require more or less liquids to make a good consistency frosting. Sugar can be added or milk lessened to achieve the best consistency.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cutout Cookie Decorator Icing
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 126.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 119.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g