Sesame sauce with a bit of zing, served over pasta & cutlets (you choose.... pork or chicken).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs breaded chicken cutlets (or pork cutlets)
- 8 ounces spaghetti (angel hair, linguini, etc. will also work)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1Put pasta on to cook until al dente. Drain when done. Meanwhile --
- 2Heat cutlets according to directions. (you could also make your own).
- 3Heat oil in a pan until it is just starting to smoke.
- 4Add scallions, ginger, & garlic & stir fry for about 5 seconds.
- 5Combine the cornstarch & the 1/2 C cold water.
- 6Add the chicken broth, red pepper flakes, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, & the cornstarch mixture.
- 7Heat and stir slowly until sauce thickens, remove from heat.
- 8To serve, Place cutlets atop pasta on plate & spoon sauce over.
- 9Cooking time for pasta & cutlets is included in the prep time for the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cutlets With Hot Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 698.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken cutlets