Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
After realizing I could never finish the entire box of mandarin oranges (cuties), I threw this together and it came out great! I can't wait to try other fruits...banana is next on my list. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a dutch oven or casserole dish, melt butter and set aside.
- Combine fruit, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl and stir until all the oranges are coated. Set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and milk. Mix well.
- Pour flour mixture over melted butter.
- Pour fruit on top.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until golden brown.