1/2 Photos of Cutie Bugs
Chef PotPie's Note:
Found these in a new cookbook I just got called "C'mon Over!" by Pillsbury. We're going to make them this weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, cut in pieces
- 1 (1 lb) package Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (cream-filled peanut butter sandwich cookie)
- 64 tiny pretzel twists
- 4 teaspoons miniature M&M baking bits
- 1Line cookies sheets with waxed paper. In small pan, melt chocolate coating over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- 2For each cookie bug, hold one cookie with tongs; dip entire top and sides in coating, letting excess drip off. Place cookie, coated side up, on cookie sheets.
- 3Cut pretzels into curved pieces for the legs. Dip one end of each leg piece in coating; place 3 legs on each side of cookie body.
- 4Cut 2 short pieces for antennae. Dip one end of each antennae piece in coating and place on top of cookie. Place 2 chocolate baking bits behind antennae for eyes. Let stand until coating is set before storing, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cutie Bugs
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating
miniature M&M baking bits