1/1 Photo of Cute Non-Pumpkin Jack O' Lantern Cookies
These are really cute I made them for a Halloween party with the nutter butter ghosts. The original recipe calls for Oreo's or ChipsAhoy which I didn't have in the house so I improvised. Pretty well anything round that tastes good covered in almond bark would be tasty:) This came from a pdf from Kraft I believe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sandwich peanut butter between crackers.
- 2Melt almond bark.
- 3Add 1 drop each of red and yellow food coloring and stir.
- 4*** NOTE!= Beware! I have done this in the past with no problems but the most recent batch of almond bark began seizing on me so I had to add solid shortening, melt, and stir. Each brand is different! I used the orange candy melts to avoid this next.
- 5Dip crackers let dry on waxed paper-repeat for more.
- 6Before they dry I draw 2 curved lines from so they look like this ( ) to make it resemble a pumpkin.
- 7While still wet stick a green sprinkle (you could use anything else to make the stem too such as cut gumdrop).
- 8Draw jack-o-lantern face on with gel or food coloring pen. Enjoy!
- 9Great for the kids!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cute Non-Pumpkin Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: