I make this for my picky boys! It costs roughly $1 to make if that so is very cheap to keep on hand! This is SO easy your kids can help make their own lunch/snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After draining Top Ramen noodles let kid/s pick out food color/colors.
- 2If you want the octopus to look like its really on the sea use blue only.
- 3Put a few drops on the noodles.
- 4Toss with forks until coated evenly.
- 5This does not color them completely-- more like a sprinkling/marbling effect.
- 6Make an X cut (crisscross) from top of wiener to the middle.
- 7Arrange on top of noodles to make an octopus with 4 legs.
- 8Make a smile and 2 eyes with ketchup or mustard and you're set!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cute Hot Dog on Noodles for Kids " Octopus on the Sea "
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 1507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Top Ramen noodles