Great for birthday parties, picnics or anything you like. Fun for kids to decorate. I got this from "Hey There, CupCake" by Clare Crespo.
- 1 dozen white cupcake
- 1⁄2 dozen chocolate cupcake
- buttercream frosting
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Prepare cupcakes according to your the recipe you pick.
- Prepare frosting. Superate into two bowls. Dye one red, and one green.
- Slice the tope off of all the cupcakes. Discard or eat tops of chocolate cupcakes.
- Slice the bottom pieces of all cupcakes into 1/2" slices. (Just slice each bottom in half).
- Right now you should have: tops of white cupcakes. The bottoms of all cupcakes cut in half.
- Take one slice of white cupcake and frost one side green.This is the bottom of the bun, the green is the lettuce.
- Take a slice of chocolate cupcake and place on top of 'lettuce'. This will be the meat.
- Take one slice of white cupcake and frost both sides red. This will be the tomato. Place on top of 'meat'.
- Place the top of one white cupcake on top. This is the top of the bun.
- Add sesame seeds for more realistic look.
- Repeat steps.
- ^_^ I hope it makes sense, If it's confusing, just look at the picture and it's pretty self explanitory.