1/2 Photos of Cute Hamburger Cupcakes
1 hr 30 mins
Great for birthday parties, picnics or anything you like. Fun for kids to decorate. I got this from "Hey There, CupCake" by Clare Crespo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 dozen white cupcake
- 1/2 dozen chocolate cupcake
- buttercream frosting
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Prepare cupcakes according to your the recipe you pick.
- 2Prepare frosting. Superate into two bowls. Dye one red, and one green.
- 3Slice the tope off of all the cupcakes. Discard or eat tops of chocolate cupcakes.
- 4Slice the bottom pieces of all cupcakes into 1/2" slices. (Just slice each bottom in half).
- 5Right now you should have: tops of white cupcakes. The bottoms of all cupcakes cut in half.
- 6Take one slice of white cupcake and frost one side green.This is the bottom of the bun, the green is the lettuce.
- 7Take a slice of chocolate cupcake and place on top of 'lettuce'. This will be the meat.
- 8Take one slice of white cupcake and frost both sides red. This will be the tomato. Place on top of 'meat'.
- 9Place the top of one white cupcake on top. This is the top of the bun.
- 10Add sesame seeds for more realistic look.
- 11Repeat steps.
- 12^_^ I hope it makes sense, If it's confusing, just look at the picture and it's pretty self explanitory.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cute Hamburger Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: