1/8 Photos of Cute Edible Apple Turkey (Thanksgiving Treat)
These are really cute turkeys made out of apples that kids can make for school or just eat as a snack. They also make adorable Thanksgiving Table decorations. They can be made with either Fruit Loops or raisins. Rule: broken Fruit Loops must be eaten. Variations: head can be a cut out that is glued on or a large marshmallow with raisin eyes and a candy corn stuck into it for a beak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the feathers: Take raisins or Fruit Loops and slide onto toothpicks about 3/4 the way down. Place a mini-marshmallow on the end. You will need 6 or 7 "feathers" depending on the size of your apple.
- 2Stick the "feathers" into the back of the apple.
- 3To make the head: Slide raisins down toothpick and top with a green olive (head). Use cloves for eyes. If your olive has a pimiento you can pull it out the back of the olive and let it hang so that it looks like a turkey wattle.
- 4Insert three toothpicks under the turkey so it can stand freely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cute Edible Apple Turkey (Thanksgiving Treat)
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: