Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute little bugs! Easy to make too! Oh how I wish my camera worked so I could take a photo!
Make and share this Cute As a Bug Chocolate Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- 4 Hershey nuggets chocolates
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) packagedecorating chocolate icing
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 Reese's pieces (peanut butter decorative candies)
- Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Using writing tip of decorating tube, place small amount of icing on bottom of each chocolate; press one chocolate onto each cookie.
- Place small amount of icing onto REESE'S PIECES candies; press 2 candies onto one short side of each chocolate.
- Pipe icing onto each chocolate to form 8 legs and 2 eyes. To make legs, start at the top of the candy, go down the side and out to form legs. For eyes, just put a dot on each candy.
- Makes 4 servings.
What adorable little treats. I didn't have chocolate decorating icing and used vanilla instead. Made for Potluck Tag.
So Cute & Easy! Thanks, Sharon123!
These are the cutest little things. They would be a cute thing to serve at a Miss spider Tea party and they taste good too. Wish I would have thought first and made some feelers out of string licorice. Thanks Sharon 123 for such a cute idea. Bullwinkle