Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A creamy low fat soup. This can be on the table within 20 minutes. I got this from an exercise show 10 years ago.
- Cut broccoli if large into small pieces.
- In a saucepan combine milk and cornstarch stirring until it dissolves.
- Add frozen vegetables, cream style corn broth and cumin.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in green onions and simmer for 2 more minute and serve.