1/1 Photo of Cut-Out Cookies in a Flower Pot
newbie in cooking's Note:
I found this recipe in allrecipes.com and was originally posted by Laura... Though it's just my 2nd time to bake I was surprised that it turned out great... the cookie alone was delicious! my advise is to find a good hiding spot for them for decoration 'coz they'll be gone in no time... * I used royal icing to decorate.
My Private Note
* depen ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugar. Add eggs and flavorings and mix well. Stir flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to batter and mix well.
- 2CHILL 3-4 hours or overnight before using.
- 3Roll cookies out approximately 1/4 inch thick and insert cookie sticks at least 1/3 to 1/2 way into cookie.
- 4Bake cookies at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes. This dough keeps well in a covered container in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
- 5Decorate as desired. Display 3-7 cookies in a 6 inch clay pot (depending on size of cookie). Weigh pot down with dried beans and cut a circle of Styrofoam to fit snugly into top. Add ribbons and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cut-Out Cookies in a Flower Pot
Serving Size: 1 (1085 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g