Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cookie cutters needed for this recipe. Hearts, stars, flowers, or circle shapes.
Make and share this Cut-It-Out Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup hidden valley the original ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 12 slices shaved deli turkey or 12 slices deli ham or 12 slices deli roast beef
- 6 slices assorted cheese
- favorite sandwich vegetables
- Combine Ranch and sour cream and spread evenly onto each slice of bread.
- Place 2 slices of meat on 6 slices of bread.
- Add cheese and favorite veggies, top with remaining bread.
- Press a cookie cutter through each sandwich before serving.
I used frog cookie cutters for our class of all boys, except for us, and the kids loved them. Even the pickiest ate all his sandwich, his mom was so impressed and really liked the ranch instead of mayo. Great little sandwiches especially for picky eaters. Thanks!