Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
not flourless, but they taste better, and are still skinny!
Make and share this Customizable Black Bean Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 cup walnuts (or whatever chunks you like! llike nuts and or or chocolate chips!)
- preheat oven to 350.
- Open can of beans, drain and rinse well. Put beans back in the can and fill can with water. Put beans and water in blender until smooth.
- Mix pureed beans with all the ingredients except chips or nuts. Fold in the chunks once everything is combined
- Spray baking dish with Pam. Spread in pan and bake 25-30 minutes. DON'T OVER-BAKE THEM!