Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 250 g petite beurre biscuits
- sweet red wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 200 g bittersweet chocolate
- Prepare a large piece of silver foil on your work area.
- Then one has to prepare the bottom layer of biscuits, which is a rectangular shape made using 3* 8 biscuits.
- 3 representing the width and 8 the length.
- The biscuits on the side of the rectangle- not the center row- should be LIGHTLY dipped in the wine before being placed on the foil.
- (Don't let them get soggy) CUSTARD- whip together the milk, pudding mix and cream until thick Now for the second row of biscuits you have 2 choices.
- Dip 16 biscuits lightly in wine and place over the outer edges of the rectangle you have already created.
- One can spread a small amount of the pudding mix on the outer edges of the rectangle and then cover with the wine dipped biscuits.
- Pour the pudding mixture in the center of the rectangle.
- Using the foil, carefully lift the edges of the foil, lifting up the outer layers of the triangle and bring to a peak, forming a triangular shape.
- Close the foil tightly to seal.
- At this point it is worthwhile refrigerating the triangle so that it should set.
- After a couple of hours, melt the chocolate.
- Release the foil and carefully cover the sides of the triangle with the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate set, rewrap in foil.
- The triangle can be frozen for later use or stored in the refrigerator.