Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are commonly found in Chinese bakeries
Make and share this Custard Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, milk and salt, beat well till fluffy.
- Place tart shells on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon filling into tart shells, filling nearly to the top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or till tart filling cracks.
- Can be topped with a fresh strawberry slice or a raspberry.
Came out perfect!!! Thank you so much for posting!