Magazine find, yummy little tarts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Roll pastry out to 12x16 inches.
- 3Using a plain pastry cutter, cut out 12 4in circles and use to line a muffin tin.
- 4In a jug, beat together the custard, vanilla and eggs, and then pour the mixture into the pastry cases.
- 5Bake for 35- 40 minutes, then allow to cool completely in the tin.
- 6Preheat the grill to high.
- 7Dust tarts with the icing sugar and pop under the griller for 5 minutes, until the sugar is caramelized and lightly charred.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Custard Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: