Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Kid yogurt :) Add finely chopped fruit as desired (my kids only like smooth) and make with home-made yogurt, for even better taste and economy.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free fruit-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- Place gelatin in a large bowl.
- Add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in yogurt and sucralose.
- Pour into eight 1/2 cup containers and chill.