This requires few ingredients but it is wonderful. It is a recipe that came from my boyfriend's grandmother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub together all bottom layer ingredients.
- 2Bake in 13x9 ungreased pan for 20 minutes at 350°.
- 3Combine 2 cups water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- 4Mix together 4 tbsp custard powder and small amount of cool water (just to moisten) in a glass.
- 5Once this is mixed add it to the boiling water stirring constantly until thick.
- 6Spread over bottom mixture and sprinkle with coconut.
- 7Let cool; cut in squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Custard Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: