- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons custard powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub together all bottom layer ingredients.
- Bake in 13x9 ungreased pan for 20 minutes at 350°.
- Combine 2 cups water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Mix together 4 tbsp custard powder and small amount of cool water (just to moisten) in a glass.
- Once this is mixed add it to the boiling water stirring constantly until thick.
- Spread over bottom mixture and sprinkle with coconut.
- Let cool; cut in squares.