- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml milk
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 1 pie crust
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs until egg whites are blended with the yolks.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Add milk and whipping cream, stirring constantly.
- Rub a few drops of cold water over pie crust to prevent soaking.
- Add filling and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake in hot oven, 425 degrees Fahrenheit, for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to slow oven, 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until a silver knife comes out clean.