Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A rich, creamy version of peach cobbler
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups sliced canned peaches, drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 425 f.
- Line a large deep casserole dish (about 12” wide and at least 3” deep). with Reynolds foil. Rub with butter.
- Place peaches in colander and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Place unbaked biscuits in the bottom of the dish with sides touching. Dot with butter.
- Combine the cinnamon with the brown sugar and sprinkle half the mixture over the biscuits.
- Layer with sliced peaches. Sprinkle half of the remaining brown sugar mixture over the peaches. Bake for 8 minutes until biscuits are just done (barely browned).
- While biscuits are baking mix the eggs, cream and sour cream in a bowl and beat well with a whisk or with electric beater on medium speed.
- When biscuits are done, reduce oven temperature to 325 deg.
- Remove dish from oven and pour cream/egg mixture over biscuits and peaches. It’s OK if the peaches are not entirely covered. Top with the remaining sugar mixture and slivered almonds. Dot with butter. Return dish to oven and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cobbler comes out clean. Let cool completely before serving.
- Serves 6-8.