Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here is another one that I will try. From a friend and she says it is really nice so saving here for later.....
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 200 g melted butter
- 4 cups plain sweet biscuit crumbs (malt or chocolate flavoured)
- 1⁄4 cup custard powder
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 150 g butter
- hot water (to make spreadable)
- chocolate, melted
- Mix all of base and press onto tray.
- mix custard layer and spread evenly.
- drizzle melted chocolate on top (note can add little cream to chocolate to make more runny).
- Put into fridge to set.