Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from PROlectrix Ice Cream Maker
Make and share this Custard Based Vanilla Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place the egg yolks and sugar in a glass bowl and beat together.
- Slowly bring the milk to boiling point in a saucepan, then pour onto the egg mixture and beat together.
- Return the mixture to the pan and stir constantly until the mixture thickens and forms a film over the back of the spoon.
- Do not allow the mixture to boil or it will separate.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in the cream and vanilla extact.
- Pour the mixture into the freezer bowl with the paddle running and allow to freeze until the desired consistency is achieved.