Recipe from PROlectrix Ice Cream Maker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg yolks and sugar in a glass bowl and beat together.
- 2Slowly bring the milk to boiling point in a saucepan, then pour onto the egg mixture and beat together.
- 3Return the mixture to the pan and stir constantly until the mixture thickens and forms a film over the back of the spoon.
- 4Do not allow the mixture to boil or it will separate.
- 5Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- 6Stir in the cream and vanilla extact.
- 7Pour the mixture into the freezer bowl with the paddle running and allow to freeze until the desired consistency is achieved.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Custard Based Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g