A spanish sweet custard tart that's lovely warm or chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- 2Use the pastry to line a shallow 23cm fluted flan tin.
- 3Fill with crumpled foil and blind bakefor 10 minutes until set and golden.
- 4Place the sugar and the cornflour in a pan and stir in the milk unti well blended.
- 5Bring to the boil then remove from the heat.
- 6Allow to cool a little, then beat in the egg yolks, butter and vanilla essence.
- 7Scatter the raspberries over the base, then carefully pour in the custard and scatter over the flaked almonds.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes until set and golden.
- 9Dust with a little icing sugar and serve warm or cold-it willset more firmly when cool.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Custard and Almond Tart With Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.4 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g