Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
Make and share this Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Sieve flour into a microwavable bowl. Stir in the sugar and mix well.
- Heat milk in a suacepan till nearly boiling but not boiling. Add this hot milk into the flour mixture, stirring all the time.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes in a 600W microwave oven. Remove from MW, stir mixture. Send it back to the microwave for 1.5 minutes on HIGH again.
- Add in the lightly beaten egg yolks and blend well.
- Microwave mixture for 1 minute.
- Add in the butter and vanilla essence and mix well.
This was pretty good, but it turned out to be really thick. I suggest to put less flour in, and to give the mixture less time in the microwave.