- 26 g cake flour
- 60 g caster sugar
- 200 ml milk
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks (about 36g)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Sieve flour into a microwavable bowl. Stir in the sugar and mix well.
- Heat milk in a suacepan till nearly boiling but not boiling. Add this hot milk into the flour mixture, stirring all the time.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes in a 600W microwave oven. Remove from MW, stir mixture. Send it back to the microwave for 1.5 minutes on HIGH again.
- Add in the lightly beaten egg yolks and blend well.
- Microwave mixture for 1 minute.
- Add in the butter and vanilla essence and mix well.