Recipe by cursors
Easy to make, kid approved breakfast. You can get pre-cooked frozen sausage crumbles in a bag at your local grocery to make this even quicker!
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄4 lb sausage, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and garlic in a medium skillet, drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet with sausage.
- Cook over medium-low heat until eggs are firm. Break into chunks with a spatula.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Serve while hot!