Recipe by Sue Lau
Nicely spiced dressing for salads, vegetables and potatoes.
Top Review by Tebo
This is a very unusual type dressing for a salad and, I think, because of that it is great!! I loved the small kick from the jalapeno (I'll add more next time) and may just use garlic instead of shallots. I love different tastes and ideas and this did it!!
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (mild or hot, your choice)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper