Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dressing from Deborah Madison's Vegetairan Cooking for Everyone. According to Deborah, this dressing goes well with beets, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, and grain-salads.
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons yogurt or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine the garlic, salt, yogurt, and curry in a small bowl.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Whisk in the oil.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the cilantro just before serving.