1/1 Photo of Curry Turkey Salad
Ohhh this was so good! This originally came from an episode of Emeril Live, about what to do with holiday leftovers. I used the apricot jam. Emeril cut up some French bread into thin slices and tossed with a little olive oil, then broiled them until crispy for homemade "crouton" slices. I didn't bother with croutons when I made this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mango chutney or 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 -1 1/2 cup mayonnaise, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb leftover skinless turkey breast, precooked, diced (leftovers or buy a hunk from your deli)
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled (wild or white)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped, garnish
- crouton, as garnish (optional)
- 1Mix dressing: chutney, curry, and enough mayo to taste.
- 2Season with salt & pepper.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, rice, grapes, almonds, and red onions.
- 4Add dressing and mix well.
- 5Serve atop salad greens (drizzled with a bit of high quality olive oil), garnish with chives and set croutons on top.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: