1/1 Photo of Curry Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Amber of AZ's Note:
I like this recipe because it's simple and good. Also, it can be made quickly. I made it up out of items that were already on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can tuna in water, drained (alabacore tastes best)
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- curry powder (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 2 whole dill pickles, diced (Claussen tastes the best)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices toasted whole wheat bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 -4 slices tomatoes
- 1Toast the bread.
- 2Mix the first seven ingredients.
- 3Lay lettuce leaves down on each slice of bread.
- 4Spoon the tuna mixture and top with the tomato and top bread slice.
- 5Serves 2 generous sandwiches.
- 6Also, the tuna can be mixed the night before for cool, refreshing sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 1193.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: