Recipe by Dancer^
I love this as a dip for vegetable sticks, or as a sandwich spread.
Top Review by Ang11002
I made this for a quick dinner tonight and my 8 yr old (today is his bday) scarfed it down! I would probably decrease the mayo a bit next time and increase the curry powder just because I love it so much. Super easy recipe!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives or 1 teaspoon green onion