Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful, easy appetizer that always goes fast! The leftovers, if you have any, are great as a sandwich spread.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (FF or LF are fine)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 9 ounces chutney (your favorite)
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine cream cheese and curry powder. Spread in an 8" or 9" pie plate.
- Spread the chutney over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with the onions and peanuts.
- Serve with sliced apples, crackers or pita wedges.