Curry Tomatoes Beef Chow Mein
- In a mixing bowl mix flank steak, oil, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger and cornstarch and set aside.
- Place tomatoes, onion and pepper into a container and set aside until needed.
- In a mixing bowl mix curry powder, cornstarch, sugar, catsup and water mix to form a roux and set aside.
- Place the noodles into a bowl and fill with warm water for a minute and drain.
- Heat up a large skillet and lightly coat with oil add half of the noodles and pan fry to a golden brown; place into a serving platter and repeat this step with the other half of the noodles. Reheat the skillet and coat with oil and in the beef mixture and sauté for minutes add in the tomatoes mixture and sauté for 2 minutes. Pour in the roux and mix well and when the mixture become thick and in the noodles and combine together.