Recipe by Syrinx
These stuffed eggs are so good that I can only make them under supervision, or else I eat them all before it's time to serve them! A very quick and easy appetiser, which always goes down well at a buffet.
Top Review by strangemk ; )
I have a recipe very similar to this, except it uses 1/2 tsp. curry powder, 1/4 tsp. ground mustard, and a little coarsely ground black pepper and salt. Topped with chopped chives, they look and taste delicious! We ate them way too fast! Could make this every day, they're so good.
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry paste (I use a Madras paste, but choose whichever sort you like. You may wish to reduce or increase the qua)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard-boil and peel the eggs, then slice in half length-ways.
- Remove the yolks with a teaspoon, place them in a bowl with the mayonnaise, curry paste and lemon juice, then mash to a smooth consistency.
- Spoon neat blobs of the mixture into the hollows in the egg-halves, then arrange on a serving plate.
- Try not to eat them all before the guests arrive! :-).