Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl; set whites aside.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, curry, cayenne, chutney and salt to bowl with yolks; blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe because I was looking for a different type of deviled egg. The filling was very creamy and I used my Pampered Chef thingy (can't remember the name of it) to pipe the filling into the egg shells. They turned out really great and had a spicy flavor that was unique. Thanks for the recipe.
Loved this new and different twist on deviled eggs. The filling had a good spicy taste. I also piped the creamy filling back into the egg shell. Looked very nifty. I served these at a cook-out and they were very popular with the guests. None were left, so that is always a good sign. Thanks Nurse Di.