Top Review by gretchengr
Tried this recipe because I was looking for a different type of deviled egg. The filling was very creamy and I used my Pampered Chef thingy (can't remember the name of it) to pipe the filling into the egg shells. They turned out really great and had a spicy flavor that was unique. Thanks for the recipe.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl; set whites aside.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, curry, cayenne, chutney and salt to bowl with yolks; blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.