Rich flavored spaghetti with curry, herbs and cheese.
Make and share this Curry Spaghetti Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 226.79 g ground meat (chicken, beef or pork)
- 59.16 ml curry powder (add more if the taste of curry isn't rich)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, diced
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 1182.95 ml chicken broth
- 3 lemongrass, blended
- 1 bunch curry leaf (leave it attach on the branch)
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 2-5 cloves
- 2-4 star anise
- 158.51 ml alfredo sauce
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- parsley, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion, dried basil, dried oregano and lemon grass until it turns soft and a bit golden.
- Dump in ground meat, garlic, curry powder and curry leaves, and stir cook for awhile until the meat is getting done.
- Pour in chicken broth, along with all the ingredients except alfredo sauce and heavy cream.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Add in alfredo sauce and heavy cream, stir until it’s thickened.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove curry leaves.
- Save a few cups of the curry sauce and set aside. Mix the rest of the sauce with the cooked spaghetti.
- Before serving pour some curry sauce on top and garnish with parsley.