Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for those who like strong flavors! Best for lightly cooked veggies, it would overwhelm a green salad. Use sparingly, it is potent!
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Serve over lightly cooked veggies, such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, sweet onion, etc.
I halved the quantitites and served it on a mix of microwaved vegetables consisting of carrots, cauliflower, corn, peas and broccoli. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but it grew on me after a few mouthfuls. My SO loved it and says it's a 5. Be sure to whisk well so everything blends or you'll end up with mainly the oil that's on the top. Next time I might make it several hours in advance so the curry powder has a chance to mellow a little, and I might use plain olive oil as the evoo flavour was a little strong for my liking.