1/1 Photo of Curry Shrimp Pasta Salad
MMMmmm This is one good pasta salad. Even people that dont like curry like this one. It has everything that you could want bacon, shrimp, veggies, pasta. I'm not allowed to enter a party if I dont have my famous pasta salad. You can use this as a dinner or a side. Serves 27 ( 1/2 cup each) Hope you enjoy:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked and chopped (save drippings)
- 2 (19 ounce) bags frozen cheese tortellini (the smaller the tortillini the better)
- 1 head broccoli floret, chopped bite size
- 1 small red onion, chopped bite size
- 1 red pepper, chopped bite size
- 1 (30 -40 count) bag frozen cooked shrimp, approx 30-40 in a bag (thawed and tails removed)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk (depending how thin you want dressing you can add more milk)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 -4 tablespoons mild curry powder, if you wish (or more)
- 1Boil pasta till al dente about 7 minutes.
- 2drain, rinse, and put in large bowl.
- 3also put all veggies, shrimp and bacon in bowl as well.
- 4In another bowl add mayo, milk, lemon juice,curry and bacon drippings mix well and pour over salad toss to coat chill (overnight is better for all the flavors to soak in.).
- 5If the next day your pasta is a liitle dry then just add some more mayo and milk combo and it will freshen it up. Sometimes the pasta will suck up all the dressing over night.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Shrimp Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cooked shrimp